Data controller is Recruitify Sp. z o.o. company registered in Poland on Aleje Jerozolimskie 142B 02-305 in Warsaw.
Recruitify processes personal data on the basis of and in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of services electronically.
The purpose of the processing of personal data is to provide Users with services, described in detail in the Terms and Conditions, and the performance of the contract for the provision of services electronically. Personal data need to be provided in order to enter into the contract for the provision of services electronically.
Failure to provide personal data will prevent the Data Controller from performance of services. Recruitify also processes personal data for the purpose of settling claims and demands. This activity is based on Article 6(1)(f) GDPR.
Persons whose personal data are processed shall have the following rights specified by the GDPR:
1. Right to access to personal data, which means that all persons can contact the Data controller to obtain a confirmation if your personal data is processed. Moreover, you can obtain copy of your personal data that is processed.
2. Right to amend the personal data which means that you can ask the Data controller to change and shift your data.
3. Right to be forgotten, which means that you may ask the Data controller to erase you data. Please note, that this right may not always be exercised, in particular you may not ask for erasure of your data when the Data controller has a statutory obligation to process the data.
4. Right to restriction of processing.
5. Right to data portability.
6. Right to object which means that you can a tiny time object the processing which is based on Data controller’s legitimate interests.
Data controller will store personal data for the entire term of the contract for the provision of services. After the end of the contract, personal data will be stored until possible claims (including tax claims) become statute-barred.
Personal data processed on the basis of the consent will be stored until the consent is withdrawn.
No, Data controller does not transfer personal data outside the EEA Area.
The data collected by Recruitify may be accessed by external companies providing such services to Recruitify as hosting, server maintenance and database maintenance.
Yes, you can lodge a complaint to a data protection authority.
Services performed by Recruitify are mainly based on SaaS model. Recruitify services enable it’s clients to manage recruiting and HR processes. For the proper performance of Recruitify services, clients may introduce personal data to software which is made available to them in the SaaS model. The data which may be introduce include persons taking part in recruiting process, client’s employees and other persons who are part of HR processes.
As far as personal data introduced to the SaaS software is concerned, Recruitify acts as processor (as defined in article 4 point 8 of the GDPR). Recruitify activities are limited to storage and processing the data on client’s demand. In order to comply with the GDPR, Recruitify enters with it’s clients into data processing agreement specified in article 28 of the GDPR.